We have an exciting opportunity as a
in our Tübingen office, just half an hour from Stuttgart Airport.
And can offer you:
- A permanent position with benefits package
- Intercultural career opportunities and international team meetings
- Good atmosphere with open door policy
- Flexible working conditions and continuous training
- Good location with a developed transport infrastructure.
Your role will be to work as a Health Technology Statistician within the German AMNOG process which supports the reimbursement dossiers of Pharmaceutical companies to the German health authority, G-BA. You will be responsible for statistical consultancy supporting local market access departments as well as for the programming or QCying (TLFs) outputs using SAS-macro based analysis systems.
Are you at the beginning of your career and can contribute to our team with your:
- BSc/MSc in Statistics/Biostatistics or equivalent knowledge/expertise
- 1-3 years’ work experience, preferably within CRO or a pharmaceutical/clinical trials environment. You’ve just finished your MSc/Diploma in Statistics? We still encourage you to apply.
- Knowledge in statistical programming languages (SAS or R), and the willingness to become an expert SAS programmer within a reasonable time
- Willingness to relocate to Tübingen (Germany) and to work alongside us in the office.
- Basic knowledge of German – du kannst Texte lesen und einem Gespräch folgen?
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
Are you our next team player?
We look forward to your application. Send us your one-page cover letter and your CV (max. 3 pages) directly to:
Katja Tröndle, Global Head of Human Resources